A simple template to create your own visualization of a study with the eHealth Classification-tool.
How To Use The Tool
How to save as an image
- In Powerpoint, create your own version by editing the template
- While on the Powerpoint-template you created, click “File”
- Click “Save as Image”
- Choose where to save the image
You are welcome to download and use the template under the Creative Commons License Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
In summary, you are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the template in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the template for any purpose
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to http://ehealthclassification.org/template, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
Please send your feedback to Anne.H.Berman[at]ki.se or B.M.Bewick[at]leeds.ac.uk
Created by / Reference
Key Intervention Characteristics in e-Health: Steps Towards Standardized Communication. Bridgette M. Bewick, Steven J. Ondersma, Mette T. Høybye, Oskar Blakstad, Matthijs Blankers, Håvar Brendryen, Pål F. Helland, Ayna B. Johansen, Paul Wallace, Kristina Sinadinovic, Christopher Sundström, Anne H. Berman (2017). http://ehealthclassification.org/template